I have been so excited for my 100th post ever since I began blogging and now I’m finally here! I went back and forth about sharing this tag to the blog but I figured it might be fun to tag some of my fellow blogger gals!
Here’s a copy and paste of the questions changed to a blogging format and I will summarize my answer for you guys!
1.What’s your real name? My name is Jessica! I resent having a super common name and it definitely impacted how I named all of my kids.
2. How old are you? I am 29, turning 30 this year in November!
3. Are you single/married/divorced(and how long?) I have been married for 10 years to my high school sweetheart! Our 11 year anniversary is coming up soon in May.
4. Any children? I have 2 boys and 1 daughter and we also have our niece who lives with us. Their ages range from 17-5 and they definitely keep me busy!
5. How long have you been blogging and do you have any other social media channels? I thought it was around 6 months but it’s actually been about 9! My 1 year anniversary will be in April and I will for sure host a giveaway to celebrate! I also keep up with a youtube channel and my instagram.
6. What does your username mean? I took a bit of a self-depreciating laugh at my starting point, I also feel like it’s pretty memorable lol!
7. What’s your blog about? I do mostly nail art with some swatches and beauty sprinkled in.
8. Who and what inspired you to make videos/reviews? All of the amazing nail ladies that I obsess over (JessFace90x, PhoebeMoon, Zenorah, MissHollyBerries, etc.) plus my super supportive nail friends!
9. What is the best thing about blogging? I love being able to have all of my photos in a library and being able to help and inspire others to play around with nail art!
10. What’s the worst thing about blogging? It does take a fair amount of time, so I really have to be motivated to get it done between being a mother and a wife. I’m constantly trying to make sure I’m keeping everything balanced.
11. What do you wish you would’ve known before starting blogging? I wish I would have started sooner, especially around the time I was beginning to paint my nails. I would love to see how much my nails have come since I quit biting them but I was so embarrassed of how they looked I deleted all of the photographic evidence.
12. Do any of your family members or friends know you have a blog? They do, I encourage them to not watch or read because it makes me self-conscious. They are all super supportive and I couldn’t image any better!
13. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? I would love to go back to school and better myself, hopefully in 5 years I will just be beginning a career! My last baby is starting Kindergarten in the fall and I feel like I’m starting over with the possibilities after being a stay at home for the last 10 years.
14. What message are you trying to get across in your blogs? Not really a message, I just like being able to share my nail art with others in the hope of inspiring someone to get creative! Mental therapy through nail painting is the best!
15. Any advice for new bloggers? If you are thinking about getting started, jump right in! Make friends with other bloggers and become a part of the awesomeness that is the nail community!